All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:33 am 
Moderately Obsessed
Moderately Obsessed

Given: 491 thanks
Received: 481 thanks
Red Hot Sloth wrote:
Socal Ridur did the vinyl stickers, had a big 'ole white one on the back window of the truck. It came out real nice too. Too bad though, I removed it like my threads and posts were removed over at that other place.
SCST would be fun, let me know when.

Dont mean to start any drama, sloth, but are you formally boycotting "the other place?" I remember the sticker - it was nice.

So you want to be our guide at SCST?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:46 am 
Necromonger
Necromonger

Given: 11836 thanks
Received: 7008 thanks
Bike(s): Push-Bike With Training wheels
Favorite Trails: Dirty Dirty Trails
No...no boycot yet, I've just been vocal as to my displeasure in their censurship, and seemingly callus demeanor of non-paying site attendees. I know I say some stupid shniz, but thats because I'm stupid, I can't help myself and others should realize this by now....sheesh
Also, they seem a little too serious and authoritarian..I have a problem with authority and serious dispositions. I feel we are just dust in the wind, I'm not even but a speck of a grain of a miniscule meaning of matter in the universe, 1,000 years from now what difference will anything said on that site make.

I wouldn't mind leading a ride at SCST, but I'm pretty sure Foo has a much better grasp as to where all the trails are out there. Foo? Wanna lead a ride? Puhleeze!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:43 am 
Moderately Obsessed
Moderately Obsessed

Given: 658 thanks
Received: 461 thanks
Red Hot Sloth wrote:
No...no boycot yet, I've just been vocal as to my displeasure in their censurship, and seemingly callus demeanor of non-paying site attendees. I know I say some stupid shniz, but thats because I'm stupid, I can't help myself and others should realize this by now....sheesh
Also, they seem a little too serious and authoritarian..I have a problem with authority and serious dispositions. I feel we are just dust in the wind, I'm not even but a speck of a grain of a miniscule meaning of matter in the universe, 1,000 years from now what difference will anything said on that site make.

I wouldn't mind leading a ride at SCST, but I'm pretty sure Foo has a much better grasp as to where all the trails are out there. Foo? Wanna lead a ride? Puhleeze!

He's a lover not a fighter, but he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:59 pm 
Necromonger
Necromonger

Given: 11836 thanks
Received: 7008 thanks
Bike(s): Push-Bike With Training wheels
Favorite Trails: Dirty Dirty Trails
Seat Sniffer wrote:
Red Hot Sloth wrote:

He's a lover not a fighter, but he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.

I have also listed my beard on my organ donor card