It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:50 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Given: 2423 thanks
Received: 7335 thanks
Bike(s): Revel Rail, Spur, Carver Ti,
Favorite Trails: Hmm........
Favorable weather forecast continued so I decided now was the time to head back and scout the missing link between Fish Canyon and Cienaga Canyon (see first two rides on this page). Otherwise it would probably have to wait until fall.

The only way to scout that link, which seems to be most commonly called Gilette Mine Trail, is a to do it as a loop. I opted to do it CCW as a hike. There would be wet crossings so I brought an old pair of shoes for wading and a second pair for the dry segment.

Water was lower and full of algae but that didn't stop me from a mid hike swim stop. Temps were mid 70s. Yanked some algae free and the water was still chest deep where there is a bend in the concrete gap.

A couple miles later I was back at Piano box prospect where the Gilette Mine trail takes off from Fish Canyon. Had lunch here along with another swim. Another nice deep spot there in the gap.

The trail seemed even more overgrown than it had been a month ago. The bottom is very steep, overgrown and eroded. Seems I had turned around just before it got better. A couple switchbacks beyond my turnaround it levelled off some and got much nicer. Still overgrown, but you can tell there is a solid trail underneath.

Looking back down Fish Canyon from a few hundred feet up.

And looking up Fish Canyon. The trail would continue up a series of switchbacks before heading west to a saddle.

Some sections like this were really nice, just need to dig out the yucca and clean up the tread a little. Other sections were overgrown, mostly with chaparral that would be easy to trim back.

The Gilette Mine Trail climbs around 1,000ft in 1.2mi so it's pretty steep this direction, but didn't seem as bad as that number suggests. It's a bit less steep dropping off the far side, maybe 900ft in 1.5 mi

View from the top now looking down to the west over Cienaga Canyon. You can just make out the road cut down in the valley. That's where this trail leads to.

Biggest hazard right now is yucca encroaching on the trail. The brush consistently tried to push you into it as you try to sneak around. I got poked in the shins numerous times.

Dropping down. Better view of the old road cut.

There was surprisingly minimal rutting of the trail. This was one of just a handful of sections where it was noticeable.

I'd lose the trail a bit down by the rock outcrop. GPS track showed it going right up and over the outcrop, but that's not a very feasible route especially for bikes and there was no evidence of a trail up there.

Cairns led right into this stream bed but disappeared where there was a deeper pool and a wall of poison oak on one side. I think that's the most likely route. I'd probably try to re-route around that to stay out of the stream bed entirely. I was able to pick up the trail beyond the outcrop.

Trail complete! Back on the road cut. I had missed spotting this end of the trail last time through. Good thing there is an obvious landmark right there. The trail intersects right behind where the three yuccas are.

Now I just have to get out of here.

Where the road cut descends there is where the really bad brush started. It didn't seem as bad this time. Not having the bike was a big help, but also seemed like I found a better line through the mess.

Waterfall not as majestic this time, but still flowing. This is where I had to put the wading shoes back on.

It was amusing seeing my tire tracks in places. I spotted some footprints as well. Looked like one other person had come up this canyon a mile or so not long ago.

Impressive snake track on the road.

Verdict on the Gilette Mine trail - it's good. A bit steep in places but that's no big deal. There is a solid trail tread most of the way that needs minimal work except for a good brushing from end to end. And a bit of tread work and re-routing around small landslides. The upper part of Cienaga Canyon to Knapps Ranch needs brushing and clearing as well. They are about 9 miles combined, and then we'd have a really cool backcountry route through here.

The following 4 users would like to thank evdog for his or her post:
Ld00d, OldDogDan, Spotter, tfitz
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:17 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

I was nearby, and there was one segment of forest road I hadn't been on. Not accessible at one end due to road closure which would turn an easy 12miles into a half day ride.

Road is open to OHV and in bad enough shape at the start, that's all that can use it.

Road was in good shape after climbing out of the creek

Uneventful climb up to a saddle and drop down the far side. Until close to the other end. Then was a series of creek crossings. Would stop for a swim at this one on the way back.

I was impressed with the amount of water still flowing in these canyons.

Came upon a washout. Couple hundred yards was wiped out by failed culverts and high flows.

Now the culvert is just a big speedbump for motos and jeeps

Heading back. Grades were very reasonable the whole way which is often not the case in our mountains. Aside from the bottom ends of the road it was in good shape too. Also not always the case. That's why it's worth getting out to scout them before including in a route.

Waterfall along the road right at the top of the climb to cool off at.

Was hoping to finish and get on the road home early enough to beat LA traffic. Didn't happen...

Dirtrider, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Spotter
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:12 pm 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Got a bit behind, but will start on the last couple trips.

Early July I went back up to LA for another Lowelife's campout. The work we did previously was enough to get the Forest Service to reduce the Bobcat Fire Closure and open some more trails. They also graded FR 2N24 from Redbox all the way to Hwy 39.

I headed up Friday night. Rather than ride I hung out and enjoyed sunset from my super secret campsite.

Not bad!

Same as before, we worked Sat/Sun with Saturday night camp.

Almost ready to get to work...

Having ridden Kenyon Devore recently I knew there was lots of poodle dog bush, so I brought a couple 6ft pruning sticks - my favorite tool for removing poison oak. Turns out the work great for PDB as well.

Matt and I would take PDB duty, clearing the trail corridor of it. The main project would be to clear PDB on Kenyon Devore trail which goes from the switchback in the pic up to treeline.

No way through this on he trail. I went off trail around it on my ride.

But today we'd make it disappear so you can ride the trail.

Finished work around 5. First orders of business involved refreshing liquids

Uninvited guest in camp. "Watch where you walk" was a key phrase the rest of the weekend. This one went down a hole under the picnic table but would be spotted more times during the weekend.

Tacos were killer as always

Sunday, was a long walk back to Kenyon Devore.

This is Poodle Dog bush. All those tiny hairs are what cause a reaction. Much worse than poison oak for a lot of people

Normally it only grows 6-8ft tall but the stuff here was mutant PDB. But it was up to 12ft in places with thick stalks. My pruning stick broke late morning and I had to use loppers. Not ideal when trying to keep your distance from the plant.

Carnage

Another before and after. It'll grow back next year, but trail is clear for now.

I hadn't had a rash from PDB before but definitely got one this time - face, hands/wrists and shins mostly. It wasn't that bad for me, and doesn't spread the same way PO rash does. Lasted a couple weeks though I still have bits of rash popping up on side/back of hands a month later.

The following 5 users would like to thank evdog for his or her post:
ajdonner, avidtest, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Spotter
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 10:59 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Waited a while for temps to cool down following trailwork, then set out on a Reverse Strawberry Peak loop from Switzers.

The lower part had half mile of pretty bad overgrowth and then this triple-trunk downed tree that was a pain to get over

The climb up out of Red Box is pretty easy this direction.

Going the right way for once

Just missed sunset around the far side.

The scree section is still sketchy and not all rideable

Headed down Colby to exit

Seems like some trailwork has been done on it, most of the chutes have been rocked in.

Fun ride as always. Cool that it is good both directions!

Dirtrider, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Spotter, tfitz
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:19 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Went over to Mt Gleason next to look at potential alignments to connect the summit down to the Acton Trail.

Starting at this doubletrack off the summit

And down to the ridge in front. I want to get some turns in the trees

The forest is very open until part way down the slope, then its thick brush. You can see the tailings pile on the far ridge that we stopped at on the ride with Gabe from Orogenesis

First option I looked at had a bunch of switchbacks, but I liked this ridge better since we can almost descend straight down it

Just need a couple wide turns to break up the grade a bit

Almost stepped on this little guy, less than 12" long

Love the open terrain

I didn't scout down into the heavy brush. Too hot for that. Will come back during more favorable temps.

Views through the burnt trees

Caught a bit of singletrack on the way out.

ajdonner, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Ray Dolor, Spotter
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:20 pm 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Next trip.... had out of town events coming up on consecutive weekends and opted to turn it into one longer road trip rather than head home in between.

First up was some trailwork in Hurkey Creek with newly formed Coachella Valley Mtn Bike Association.

Missing Link/Rage/Tunnel of Love were already open but the recently approved (2016) trail plan includes a re-route of Missing Link that we would look at.

We barely got there and I almost stepped on this guy who was curled up next to a log. Didn't rattle, but jumped back as much as I did when I saw what I was about to put my foot down on.

I thought we'd just be planning out an alignment, but the CV guys turned up with tools and got right to building soon as we had looked at a possible line.

Fortunately it was mostly easy ground so there was no wrong answer where to put the trail

We did aim for all the rock we could though. This particular feature is an out and back for now

Ran the trail along this cool rock ledge which turns left toward more rock outcrops.

This re-route replaces a section of fall line trail that runs up the draw in the distance. Old trail is a bit steep and getting rutted.

New trail is longer, more fun and more interesting.

It was going to be mid 90s so I wore shorts. Got a nice dirt tan. Decent breeze allowed us to keep going until noon.

Fortunately Hurkey Creek is still running strong so I was able to clean up before heading out.

We finished about 0.3mi with around 0.1mi of the re-route left to build.

Dirtrider, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Ray Dolor, Spotter
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:43 pm 
Obsessed
Obsessed

After trailwork I headed over toward Big Bear with a few rides in mind.

Had been years since I've ridden Exploration Trail so I turned off there, also wanting to check if any yellow post campsites were free. They are almost always all occupied but a few were open this night.
Score!

Only 90 min of light left, so I got the bike out and started climbing. I was camped half way up the climb so daylight shouldn't be an issue.

Was on trail 20min before sunset, so got some nice golden hour riding in.

It's a sea of rock up there, surprised there aren't a bunch of off menu trails.

Had to stop for a few pics. Lots of interesting rocks throughout

Trail is a good mix of flow and tech, with a few challenging up/down moves.

Stopped to enjoy the sunset. Finished minutes after sunset and was able to pedal back to the camp without needing lights. Perfect....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:52 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Siberia Creek was the main trail I wanted to check out around Big Bear. I’d ridden down to the Gunsight years ago, and also ridden Camp Creek and out Clark’s Ranch Tr.

Siberia Creek was in bad shape for a lot of years so I had never hit it, but reportedly saw work a couple years ago. We are considering using it for Orogenesis so now was the time to scout it.

Stopped by Mountain High on the drive through and loaded up the MTB for a moto self shuttle over to Big Bear.

Parked just off 2N10 and pedaled over to the Champion Lodgepole Pine which is right by the start of Siberia Creek.

The trail starts off flat with a meadow just out of sight, then a gully starts to form which soon turns into steep rocky sidehill.

Some fun tech appears.

The Gunsight. This is as far as I’d ridden this trail before. Trail was in good shape to here, just one downed tree.

Came across a few busted up downed trees and branches just below Gunsight. Was able to move them off the trail

Brush had closed in a bit but mostly wasn’t a big deal. Except for some thick manzanita branches at chest level. Cut all of those out.

Didn’t try my luck getting past this tree. Much of the trail has a loose edge and there was a good drop off the side here.

Around 3 miles in it started raining. Then I ran into a patch of thick brush. Fortunately the white thorn was abnormally soft so I didn’t get raked. I did get soaked though. Thick-ish brush lasted around half a mile.

Loose sidehill riding. Stay away from the edge and you’re good.

I was running into more low branches like these. I probably spent 3 hrs cutting them back over the course of a few miles. They had to go. You couldn't just brush past these branches.

Nice section with a good view. Long way down yet to go.

Relics

More relics. Came across around 15 downed trees. Most of them were punky and old.

Good view over the valley. Still about 800ft of descending left. Then I get to climb all the way up the other side.

The last mile got more overgrown. Had to leave most of it at that point as I was running out of time. Made it down to Siberia Camp

Couldn’t help but do a bit of fishing. Found a few nice browns, but fishing was tough with all the brush.

Started up Camp Creek. Steep climb out of the creek on a few switchbacks. Rocky at first.

Someone has done a bit of brushing so the trail wasn’t bad. Appreciate the work but cuttings were left where they fell.

Almost stepped on this guy half way up. He was bigger than he looked at first glance. Shooed him off the trail.

Almost there! Made the top just after sunset and had a short pedal on the highway back to the truck.

Good day out there. I’d like to go ride Siberia again now that it will be mostly rideable with the trimming I did.

Bring loppers if you ride it and trim back some brush! The white thorn section in the middle and the last switchback down still need some work.

This was a scouting mission for Orogenesis. I loved the trail but not sure I’d want to send people bikepacking down it. Loose tread, tight turns and lots of spots you’d have to dismount on a loaded bike would make it a pain. Still going to consider it a possible route but I think using Skyline/Pineknot and Gray’s/Hanna would be more fun on a bike. Gotta weigh all the pros and cons of each.

The following 6 users would like to thank evdog for his or her post:
Dirtrider, GForce, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Ray Dolor, Spotter
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 9:22 pm 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Continuing on....

Camped near top of Siberia Creek since it was dark when I got back to the moto. Was woken up around 730am by a couple hikers who got lost going off trail trying to find Castle Rock.

Instead they found an abandoned campfire that was smoldering into a downed juniper tree which was starting to burn. They didn't have tools/water or cell service to call it in.

I had tools and water so we took my rogue hoe and a couple jugs of water to see if we could put it out.

Campfire was on the left, flames starting into the juniper on the right

I poured water and the hiker pulled dirt and wood back from the rest of the log. It was obvious this wasn't enough as there was still plenty of heat and more embedded wood smouldering below in the dirt. So we called it in.

If you've ever wondered whether you should call in an abandoned campfire fire, even if it is just smoking....do it. All the responders who showed up were very appreciative.

They sent a battalion commander, fire investigator, two engines and had an aircraft on standby.

Of course part of that was because the game of telephone between 911/county/FS dispatchers turned my message of "abandoned campfire smouldering into buried tree" into "tree on fire."

Had to give the Utah engine crap. They were on loan to USFS and assigned to Big bear. You guys came all the way from Utah, no wonder it took you so long to respond!!

Only the investigator gave us some flack. It was obvious to everyone what happened, but by digging around the progressing fire he could no longer prove definitively in court that the fire progressed from the abandoned campfire to the downed log. Not that they would ever catch the campers.

They alternated spraying with foam and water, and grubbing.

I was a bit surprised they weren't wearing gloves, but each time they'd spray water and then dig it up, they'd all get on hands and knees and feel around with their hands for any heat. I left after 45 min and they were still going at it.

Someone had rolled a log out of the way to drive in there. Firefighters rolled a bunch back in place to block it. I'm sure there will be more plus some signage added by rec staff.

A couple interesting tidbits:

Battalion commander said a few of their fire engines have had collisions on forest roads with private vehicles driving forest roads like its the Baja 500.

He also said in all his years of working fire he has never seen an escaped campfire from a yellow post site. They prepare the sites by removing vegetation and downed wood in the ground. Said he wishes the forest service would install a ton more of those sites, since they often deal with escaped fires from other dispersed sites. This one was an illegal fire since current fire restrictions prohibit fires outside designated sites.

Went for a short hike over to Bluff Lake nearby.

There's an old cabin and cool fireplace/picnic spot.

No bikes, and there's a ranger set up on site. This was a weekday.

Pretty spot.

Rain in the forecast and was seeing lightning in the distance so I opted to head out rather than do my planned ride.

The following 7 users would like to thank evdog for his or her post:
Dirtrider, GForce, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Ray Dolor, Spotter, tfitz
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:01 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Next stop was southern Sierras where I wanted to do some scouting of a potential new trail.

Current plan for Orogenesis is to have a route up both the east and west sides of the Sierras. Mostly because there are people interested and scouting each side. Conveniently, that will also make a loop possible.

Route options are not ideal in the south Owens Valley however. To get up to Kern Plateau from 395 the only existing option is to ride up paved Nine Mile Canyon Road. That climb is actually 25 miles under full sun to Kennedy Meadows.

I didn't think there was a way though by trail, but Gabe spotted a 2-mile wide gap between the South Sierra Wilderness and the BLM Sacatar Wilderness that we may be able to sneak a trail through from the top of Haiwee Pass Trail, also outside Wilderness. Unfortunately that exact area was added as Recommended Wilderness in the 2019 Inyo NF management plan update.

But it ain't Wilderness yet. And there is a trail that climbs up from Kennedy Meadows to the Wilderness boundary that we could use for 3.5 miles. I had drawn in a potential route to connect that to Haiwee Pass which would require around 10 miles of new trail construction. The plan was to hike the Wildrose Trail to the Wilderness boundary and see how the terrain looked.

Camp near Kennedy Meadows

The first part of Wildrose is OHV trail, then it becomes a hiking trail. I had no idea what to expect. It was only marginally visible on satellite.

A view back toward the Domeland Wilderness a little ways up the trail

Trail was surprisingly nice in places - anywhere the grade was not steep

I briefly lost it when the trail crossed a small wash and I missed a cairn. I kept heading uphill and found it again after the trail completed a switchback.

The trail was steep in places. Some of those were a bit rutted and others were rocky and eroded

Found a spring 3 miles up that was pumping out cold water.

After a short slog along a wash there was a bit more nice trail.

Then I got to the high point at the Wilderness Boundary, which was my turnaround.

Pre 1984 Wilderness sign. Motorized not allowed. But bikes ok....Got it.

I climbed a ways up the slope to get a better view up the valley. The Wilderness boundary follows the top of the ridgeline on the right and the trail would run just below it. Terrain doesn't look terrible.

The trail would take off from Wildrose in the valley below and traverse below the knob on the right.

Another view over Kennedy Meadows and the Domeland Wilderness. Also shows less steep terrain on the left. Where the terrain is steep, it is very rocky. Where it is less steep, it would be easier building.

Steep eroded section on the hike out. I paid more attention to mapped trail vs trail on the ground. At a few spots where I thought we'd need a re-route, the map deviated from ground where shortcuts had formed down the fall line.

Back at the truck and time for a swim. There had been a nice breeze up on the trail but it was getting hot. Time to head up even higher.

Hike was about 8 miles and 1,500ft vert.

GForce, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Spotter
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:18 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Found a rad campsite up at the north end of Kern Plateau near this pretty meadow. Had a nap.

Getting on toward evening it was too late for a MTB ride, but not too late for moto. So I headed back a couple miles where the Monache jeep TH is and followed that down towards Monache Meadow.

Monache is a pretty incredible area. Some USFS cabins and private property with road access, otherwise it would all be locked up in Wilderness.

It was a Wednesday so only saw a couple campers.

Fun little ride, got back just after dark.

The following 7 users would like to thank evdog for his or her post:
avidtest, GForce, J.A.M., Ld00d, OldDogDan, Ray Dolor, Spotter
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:20 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

On the moto ride I covered some of the main roads in Monache Meadow. My big plan for the trip was to check out as many side trails and connections as possible and hopefully find a nice bikepacking loop through the area.

A bit of excitement as I was getting ready to ride. A helo started circling overhead repeatedly, looked like search and rescue. I rode over to the nearby meadow and saw it had dropped off a few guys who seemed to be looking for something on the ground. Helo would take off, circle, land, repeat, numerous times. Turned out to be a Navy helicoptor. No idea what they were doing. Finally they loaded up and took off for good.

The trail was right there so I started riding.

Kern Plateau is full of pretty meadows. Wildflowers were out. Maybe that's what the navy was checking out

It is also moto central. Some of the trails are great for bikes, others not so much. This one was pretty good. That's why you scout them all

Dropping down to the bottom brings you into a whole network of meadows

Pretty iconic view of Olancha Peak here

I followed a track east and came to the Wilderness boundary. Pre-1984 Wilderness sign. No motor, no problem! I like it...

Picked up a primitive jeep road for a bit.

After a marshy crossing I continued and then crossed the South Fork of the Kern River for the first of many times.

More primitive double track on another spur

Led to a bit of nice singletrack to another dead end for bikes

Lots of froggers in the meadows and streams. Can you see it? Was only the size of a thimble

Found a bit more trail up a side canyon

With a nice view of a meadow

It climbed a bit higher

Into the rocks and not at the Wilderness boundary yet. Nice.

Things got a bit sandy up top

But just around the corner was a nice campsite. That was it for the night. Quick dinner and I was out... 25mi and 3,330 climbing.

The following 3 users would like to thank evdog for his or her post:
Ld00d, OldDogDan, Spotter
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:01 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

Day 2 of Monache bikepack.

Pretty ride out of camp

I was up on a ridgeline and soon had a killer view of the meadows below

The route also passed through some nice timber on the descent

Checking out another side trail

And another...this one was refreshing, and I got to wade it twice since the road didn't go too far beyond this.

Was hoping this one would connect to some singletrack but there was no sign of trail at the end.

This one had a sign. But no sign of the actual trail. Pass.

I climbed up this OHV trail for quite a while. Came to a Wilderness boundary with sign stating motor vehicles of private landowners can pass with a permit.

OK, so I ditched the bike since the trail I was looking for was a short ways down. Actually found this one, including blazes on trees and some visible cut logs. No visible tread though after walking a quarter mile, and found some large trees down that had obviously been there a very long time. No bueno.

Time to finish this. Rode back along the main jeep road.

And more moto trail though meadows

Climb out was tough but mostly rideable

Legs were tired so it did take a while

But was rewarded with a nice happy ending back to camp.

Camp was on the far side of the meadow, which the trail went around.

View over Domeland Wilderness on the drive after.

I can't say I was able to add much to the Orogenesis Route in Monache Meadow. Most of the singletrack trails are out and backs to the Wilderness boundary, and many that are on the map do not exist on the ground. I would add a bit to the route along Monache Jeep trail and then south back to Jackass Peak Trail, but that's about it. Cool place though. But holy hell did it get busy with Broverlanders by Friday when I was headed out. Just on a 3-4 mile stretch of the main jeep road I was passed by numerous convoys of 5-10 tacomas/4-runners/jeeps/pickups headed in. Apparently no one carpools anymore.

GForce, Ld00d, OldDogDan, Spotter, tfitz
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:28 am 
Obsessed
Obsessed

The other big reason for this trip was a vacation trail work campout with Brent of Kern River Valley MTB Association and Lowelifes. Matt from Lowelifes has a place in Kernville and comes up often to ride and help KRVMBA out with trailwork. Since it's too hot during summer to work in the San Gabriels they decided to have a couple weekend trips to Kernville.

Met up with them in the morning and got right to work. We were working on the non-motorized section of Cannell between Big Meadow and the top of the Plunge.

Cannell is also part of the Orogenesis route (what good trail isn't???). We are going to end up with a route up the east side and another up the west side of the Sierras (and thus also a loop all the way around). On the east side the trail will climb up Cannell from Kernville and then cross Kern Plateau and run through the Monache area I was just at. Pity the fool who heads northbound on the east side who has to climb up Cannell : ) That's 5k straight up.

During:

After:

I fixed up this rock ramp so it is rideable again.

Brent would go through with chainsaw then I'd clean toss the debris off trail and lop any stragglers off.

Another section done. We got most of the 2 miles north of Cannell Meadow done the first day, while another crew worked between the meadow and top of the Plunge.

After work ride from camp north through the meadow

Camp was just south of Cannell Meadow at the last road crossing. This is a really nice section of trail with a bit of embedded rock to make it interesting.

Cannell Meadow. Look careful you might spot the rest of the group a ways out.

We rode up to the USFS cabin and found a group of volunteers from Los Padres NF there. So we aren't the only ones up here to escape the heat : )

Then raced the fading light back to camp for tacos and campfire. I couldn't stick around for day 2 but the trailwork continued down the top of the Plunge.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:42 pm 
Active Participant
Active Participant

Given: 357 thanks
Received: 550 thanks
Bike(s): I like bikes
Favorite Trails: Any
Ev. Any discussion of a shuttle service for that area?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next