All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:54 am 
Loco Artist
Loco Artist

Given: 73 thanks
Received: 158 thanks
DHP wrote:
JusThai wrote:
I bought it from Kirk on STR I assume he rides well, and hard as he has a serious collection of Ventana's it was gonna go on my Vassago, but I ended up helping this guy on dirtrag, and he happened to work for Thomson, who knew right? So he hooked me up with a masterpiece at employee discount, I was quite giddy. and thanked him like 500 times.

So I never even mounted the post, but from what I can tell Kirk is pretty mindful of his stuff, and a pretty cool guy too.

That's pretty sick...think you could swing the same deal if you hit him up in the future? :D

So is the Masterpiece post used? Give me a price on both :hello:

haha, heres the thing hahaha, I made friends with another guy in Minesota, when I was looking for a rare Kona A, and he sold me his, with a masterpiece and its 27.2 SOOOOO, rather than selling what was for all intensive purpose was pretty much a gift I can sell the used masterpiece if you want and keep the new(hooked up) one...so let me break it down

1. elite used and cut I will get you a measurement as soon as I get home that I got from Kirk I think it was 55 so you get what I paid, since its still in a box, haha.
2. used masterpiece Padre is selling one for 80 local 90 shipped
3. New masterpiece I will probably keep.

haha. Im tired now explaining this to myself.

If you buy my Hopes I will do it all (the elite) for 265...hahaha do it!!!

Honestly the rig I think you are building should probably run the Elite...but thats just one mans opinion.

:)

danimal wrote:
how used? Ill probably take it. Its that or buy a sram x7 for $44

JusThai wrote:
danimal wrote:
have any rear sram deraileurs?
I do but both are gonna be used, sorry mate, I have an older XTR sitting around looking for a friend, want it? 20 bucks!!!! hahaha
ITs off an 02 Spesh, in good shape too, I also have a XT rapid rise that newer, you can have for 25. Let me know, I will bring them to SD.